This learning path contains all of our content relating to the services listed within the AWS Database category of the AWS Management Console. It contains our courses, labs, and assessments allowing you to develop your skills and knowledge in this specific area.
Topics and services covered in this learning path include:
- Differences between AWS Database types
- Fundamentals of all the AWS Database services
- How to rotate DB credentials using Secrets Manager
- Understanding authentication access controls across AWS databases
- High availability for DynamoDB and Aurora
- How the DynamoDB Accelerator (DAX) can enhance performance
- RDS Multi-AZ and Read Replicas
- Database scaling and elasticity
- Database Monitoring
- Costs associated with RDS
- Backup and Restore capabilities
- AWS Database Migration Service
If you have a specific request for content in this area, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
This learning path has been designed for those who are responsible for maintaining and managing databases infrastructure within AWS.
You should have a basic understanding of AWS core services and VPC infrastructure
Stuart has been working within the IT industry for two decades covering a huge range of topic areas and technologies, from data center and network infrastructure design, to cloud architecture and implementation.
To date, Stuart has created 150+ courses relating to Cloud reaching over 180,000 students, mostly within the AWS category and with a heavy focus on security and compliance.
Stuart is a member of the AWS Community Builders Program for his contributions towards AWS.
He is AWS certified and accredited in addition to being a published author covering topics across the AWS landscape.
In January 2016 Stuart was awarded ‘Expert of the Year Award 2015’ from Experts Exchange for his knowledge share within cloud services to the community.
Stuart enjoys writing about cloud technologies and you will find many of his articles within our blog pages.