Let’s say you’re trying to build a new software product in the cloud. You might be a C-level, a VP, or a Director or Product Manager. For this little exercise, your role doesn’t really matter because you’ve shipped products before, so you know how to get things done.
But when your team or even your whole organization is new to the cloud, how will you know your group is ready to get from point A to point B? How do you take a guess at your team’s skill level and know that they’re ready?
That’s right, you can’t just guess or estimate when products, deadlines, and investments are on the line. At Cloud Academy, this is what we do: we help enterprises and organizations from two employees to hundreds of thousands understand precisely what their team’s tech skill levels are. We give you exact, actionable steps so you can create plans for your teams to reach their goals.
Forget about the loftier ideas floating around in the tech world: the digital divide, tech debt, digital transformation, AI/ML, etc. To really get where your team stands, you can get concrete reports on employees’ tech skills with real-time validation of their progress. You’ll know where your teams are and the exact steps to be ready for your next technical project.
Get insight into your teams — now
This is all part of Cloud Academy Enterprise. Now we’re offering this to you — and your team — to get key insights whenever you want.
Use the free 7-day Cloud Academy Tech Skills Assessment to try out Cloud Academy Enterprise and assess your team’s skill levels. When you sign up, you get full access to everything in our platform: assessment, metrics, courses, and hands-on labs.
You can quickly assess your team’s tech skills on a variety of different topics:
General cloud, including AWS/Azure/Google
Software Engineering, including Python, Java, React, and more
When you sign up for the Tech Skills Assessment, you will have seven days of unlimited access to our enterprise-grade platform.
- Identify skill gaps with out-of-the-box or custom assessments
- Get real-time skill tracking that validates acquired knowledge and hands-on experience
- Provide structured delivery of hands-on labs and course content
- Streamline training management with real-time reporting and analytics to track progress
- Build accountability with due dates, reminders, and automated notifications when team members fall behind
- Clone and customize our own learning paths, exams, or quizzes, directly from the platform
- Customize our labs to mirror your tech stack
- Learning paths: pre-packaged bundles of training content that provide the ability to build technical skills and gain hands-on experience using actual accounts on AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud Platform
- Courses: video-based training to build your tech skills on industry-leading technologies
- Exams and quizzes: assessments to help you retain what you learned
- Hands-on labs: guided experiences to learn in live cloud environments using actual accounts on AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud Platform
- Lab challenges: non-guided skill validation to demonstrate problem-solving skills — basically, hands-on labs with the gloves off
- Lab playgrounds: live sandbox environments to explore and experiment without a set of objectives or checks to complete
What are you waiting for?
Let’s get you started on the path to understanding exactly how to equip your team for their next project. Sign up for the free 7-day assessment and take action with help from Cloud Academy.