No one really wants to pay full price for on-demand EC2 instances. However, AWS Savings Plans, RIs, and spot instances while delivering massive savings, all come with strings attached.
In this session, you will learn about the various challenges each of these pricing models present and how you can enjoy all the cost savings without any of the downside.
Some of the topics to be covered include:
- How to get long-term pricing without long-term lock-in
- Running production and mission-critical workloads with guaranteed availability and rock-bottom pricing
- Intelligent utilization of all AWS pricing models for maximum cost-efficiency
- Predictive rebalancing for SLA-backed workload continuity
Don’t miss this webinar on January 21 at 10 a.m. PT | 1 p.m. ET | 7 p.m. CET.
– All registrants will receive the recording of the webinar via email
Stuart Scott, AWS Content & Security Lead at Cloud Academy
Stuart Scott is Cloud Academy’s AWS Lead and has over two decades of experience within the IT industry. Stuart has an extensive background covering a range of technologies. Most recently his passion and interest focuses on Cloud Computing, with particular regards to anything related to Amazon Web Services (AWS).
Lavi Ferdman, Sr Director Product Strategy at Spot by NetApp
Lavi Ferdman brings his experience in infrastructure sales to go-to-market to Spot, where he helps drive the company strategy while also leading the Israel office.