Preparing for a cert can be stressful, we know it. Wouldn’t it be wonderful if you could gather key insights on how to tackle and pass an AWS exam from someone who has already gone through a bunch of them? Look no further!
Our AWS Certification Specialist, Stephen Cole, will guide you through some general strategies that you can apply when taking your first AWS exam, from home or on site. As an experienced pro with several certs to his name Stephen will also go through…
- Advice on the realities of an at-home proctored exam
- Specific questions types and how to decode them more easily
- Insight into how AWS creates questions so you can understand what they’re looking for
- Dashes of in-exam personal recollections from someone who’s gone through the process multiple times
What’s left in your exam insight quest? Sign up and show up: the rest will come easy!
If you already have questions for Stephen, feel free to add them here.
Don’t miss this webinar on August 20 at 10 a.m. PT.
– All registrants will receive the recording of the webinar via email
Stephen Cole, AWS Certification Specialist
Stephen Cole has worked in and around information technology since his early teenage years. He enjoys being an educator as his “day job” but he has always been a teacher. It is important to him that people understand how technology works so they can appreciate and understand how it can (or can’t) make their lives better.