This course - the seventh of eleven courses covering LPIC-1 Linux certification - will explore Linux Display Managers and graphic Desktop Environments. You will learn how to:
- configure hardware peripherals for use in a GUI environment
- control graphic login sessions
- manage Display Managers like LightDM
- enable and manage Linux accessibility utilities to ensure that users with disabilities can access system resources, and
- build a graphic user interface on top of a virtual server in Amazon's AWS.
Do you have questions on this course? Contact our cloud experts in our community forum.