This course - Linux partitions and filesystems - concludes the first half of our Linux certification series and, not coincidentally, covers the last topics you'll need to know for the LPIC-1 101 exam. The final six courses will get you up to speed on the 102 exam.
Besides getting to know the Linux Filesystem Hierarchy Standard, we'll learn how to:
- Create and maintain secure and reliable partitions and filesystems
- Mount and unmount filesystems
- Limit access to only authorized users.
- Create and manage hard and symbolic linked files.
- Control the disk space allocation.
The previous course covered the Linux command line.
Do you have questions on this course? Contact our cloud experts in our community forum.