The course is part of this learning path
The services within the AWS Management Fundamentals course focus on maintaining and monitoring AWS applications and systems, to ensure they are compliant, properly configured, operating at required utilization thresholds, and protected from any potential external threats.
This course covers a range of different services, including:
- AWS CloudTrail
- AWS Config
- AWS Trusted Advisor
- AWS CloudWatch
- AWS Personal Health Dashboard
- Describe the basic functions that each service in this course performs within a cloud solution
- Recognize basic components and features of each AWS management service in this course
- Understand the role each service plays to maintain a properly operating application on AWS
This course is designed for:
- Anyone preparing for the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner exam
- Managers, sales professionals and other non-technical roles
Before taking this course, you should have a general understanding of basic cloud computing concepts. If you are familiar with common compliance requirements for IT systems, this will also help.
If you have thoughts or suggestions for this course, please contact Cloud Academy at email@example.com.
About the Author
Stuart has been working within the IT industry for two decades covering a huge range of topic areas and technologies, from data centre and network infrastructure design, to more recently cloud architecture and implementation.
He is a Certified Data Centre Design Professional (CDCDP), with his latest achievements gained within the Amazon Web Services (AWS) field.
He currently holds the AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate certification as well as accreditations as an AWS Business and Technology Professional and in TCO and Cloud Economics.
In January 2016 Stuart was awarded 'Expert of the Year Award 2015' from Experts Exchange for his knowledge share within cloud services to the community.
Stuart enjoys writing about cloud technologies and you will find many of his articles within our blog pages.