The course is part of this learning path
Implement Azure Storage Blobs and Azure Files
Implement Storage Tables
Implement Azure Storage Queues
Implement SQL Databases
This course teaches you how to work with Azure Storage and its associated services.
By the end of this course, you'll have gained a firm understanding of the key components that comprise the Azure Storage platform. Ideally, you will achieve the following learning objectives:
- How to comprehend the various components of Azure storage services.
- How to implement and configure Azure storage services.
- How to manage access and monitor your implementation.
This course is intended for individuals who wish to pursue the Azure 70-532 certification.
You should have work experience with Azure and general cloud computing knowledge.
This Course Includes
- 1 hour and 17 minutes of high-definition video.
- Expert-led instruction and exploration of important concepts surrounding Azure storage services.
What You Will Learn
- An introduction to Azure storage services.
- How to implement Azure storage blobs and Azure files.
- How to implement storage tables.
- How to implement storage queues.
- How to manage access and monitor storage.
- How to implement SQL databases.
About the Author
Isaac has been using Microsoft Azure for several years now, working across the various aspects of the service for a variety of customers and systems. He’s a Microsoft MVP and a Microsoft Azure Insider, as well as a proponent of functional programming, in particular F#. As a software developer by trade, he’s a big fan of platform services that allow developers to focus on delivering business value.