The course is part of this learning path
Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions–70-532 Certification Preparation
Scaling and Resilience
This course will show you how to design and create web applications using the Azure App Service.
By the end of this course, you'll have gained a firm understanding of the key components that comprise the Azure App Service. Ideally, you will achieve the following learning objectives:
- A solid understanding of the foundations of Azure web app development and deployment.
- The use cases of Azure Web Jobs and how to implement them.
- How to design and scale your applications and achieve consistent resiliency.
This course is intended for individuals who wish to pursue the Azure 70-532 certification.
You should have work experience with Azure and general cloud computing knowledge.
This Course Includes
- 1 hour and 35 minutes of high-definition video.
- Expert-led instruction and exploration of important concepts surrounding Azure Web Apps.
What You Will Learn
- How to deploy and configure Azure web apps.
- How to implement Azure Web Jobs.
- Scaling and resilience with Azure web apps.
About the Author
Isaac has been using Microsoft Azure for several years now, working across the various aspects of the service for a variety of customers and systems. He’s a Microsoft MVP and a Microsoft Azure Insider, as well as a proponent of functional programming, in particular F#. As a software developer by trade, he’s a big fan of platform services that allow developers to focus on delivering business value.