The course is part of these learning paths
Security - Specialty Certification Preparation for AWS
AWS Auditing & Monitoring
AWS Logging Mechanisms
- Amazon CloudFront Access Logs
- VPC Flow Logs
- AWS Config Configuration History
- Filtering and searching data using Amazon Athena
- Amazon CloudWatch - CloudWatch Monitoring Agent
- AWS CloudTrail Logs
- Monitoring CloudTrail Logs with CloudWatch Metric Filters
- Amazon S3 Access Logs
The course for Part 1 can be found here
By the end of this course series you will be able to:
- Understand why and when you should enable logging of key services
- Configure logging to enhance incident resolution and security analysis
- Understand how to extract specific data from logging data sets
The content of this course is centered around security and compliance. As a result, this course is beneficial to those who are in the roles or their equivalent of:
- Cloud Security Engineers
- Cloud Security Architects
- Cloud Administrators
- Cloud Support & Operations
- Compliance Managers
This is an advanced level course series and so you should be familiar with the following services and understand their individual use case and feature sets.
- Amazon CloudWatch
- AWS CloudTrail
- Amazon EC2
- AWS Config
- Amazon S3
- EC2 Systems Manager (SSM)
This course includes
If you have thoughts or suggestions for this course, please contact Cloud Academy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the Author
Stuart has been working within the IT industry for two decades covering a huge range of topic areas and technologies, from data centre and network infrastructure design, to more recently cloud architecture and implementation.
He is a Certified Data Centre Design Professional (CDCDP), with his latest achievements gained within the Amazon Web Services (AWS) field.
He currently holds the AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate certification as well as accreditations as an AWS Business and Technology Professional and in TCO and Cloud Economics.
In January 2016 Stuart was awarded 'Expert of the Year Award 2015' from Experts Exchange for his knowledge share within cloud services to the community.
Stuart enjoys writing about cloud technologies and you will find many of his articles within our blog pages.