The course is part of this learning path
DevOps Playbook - Moving to a DevOps Culture
Introduction to AGILE
AGILE has become the de facto framework for innovation at scale, and knowing AGILE processes are a baseline skill for any organization looking to leverage the speed and flexibility of cloud services. The introduction to AGILE course covers a broad spectrum of topics from how to hold an AGILE meeting to deconstructing its key concepts, techniques and best practices.
In this short course, made up of ten lectures, we introduce you to the key concepts, roles, and techniques of the AGILE methodology so you will be able to recognize and explain the agile process in work situations.
This course will suit anyone interested in learning what AGILE is and how AGILE techniques are used in development projects.
- Recognize and explain the AGILE methodology
- Recognize and apply agile principles and how they relate to software projects
- Recognize and apply the AGILE roles and responsibilities
- Anyone interested in understanding what AGILE is and how the AGILE methodology can be used in software projects.
- AGILE is technology independent - You don’t need a technical background to learn how to practice AGILE in business projects.
- This is a beginner level course, so no previous experience of AGILE is required.
About the Author
Andrew is an AWS certified professional who is passionate about helping others learn how to use and gain benefit from AWS technologies. Andrew has worked for AWS and for AWS technology partners Ooyala and Adobe. His favorite Amazon leadership principle is "Customer Obsession" as everything AWS starts with the customer. Passions around work are cycling and surfing, and having a laugh about the lessons learnt trying to launch two daughters and a few start ups.