The course is part of these learning paths
Azure Key Vault
Azure Security Center
Single Sign-On for SaaS Applications
Public Consumer Identity Providers
As companies race toward the cloud, it’s imperative that IT professionals keep up with the times. Keeping up with the times means maintaining the ability to deploy and maintain cloud-based solutions – particularly those offered through Microsoft Azure.
In this course, you will learn how to create and manage encryption keys in Azure, prevent and respond to security threats to Azure resources, configure access to Azure applications via single sign-on, manage access to Azure applications, and configure federation with public consumer identity providers like Facebook and Google.
- Create and import keys in the Azure Key Vault
- Define, configure, and assess security policies
- Harden Azure resources against threats
- Configure single sign-on for SaaS applications
- Configure federation with public consumer identity providers like Facebook and Google
- People interested in becoming Azure security engineers
- General knowledge of IT infrastructure
- General knowledge of the Azure environment
- [Instructor] Removing a user's or group's access to an enterprise application is pretty straightforward. This, of course, assumes that you have appropriate permissions to manage the enterprise app and are a global admin for the directory. In the next demo we will walk through the process of removing a user who has been assigned access to an application.
About the Author
Tom is a 25+ year veteran of the IT industry, having worked in environments as large as 40k seats and as small as 50 seats. Throughout the course of a long an interesting career, he has built an in-depth skillset that spans numerous IT disciplines. Tom has designed and architected small, large, and global IT solutions.
In addition to the Cloud Platform and Infrastructure MCSE certification, Tom also carries several other Microsoft certifications. His ability to see things from a strategic perspective allows Tom to architect solutions that closely align with business needs.
In his spare time, Tom enjoys camping, fishing, and playing poker.