This course has been designed to teach you how to manage networking and compute resources on Google Cloud Platform. The content in this course will help prepare you for the Associate Cloud Engineer exam.
The topics covered within this course include:
- Adding subnets to a VPC
- Expanding existing subnets
- Reserving static addresses via the console and Cloud Shell
- Managing, configuring, and connecting to VM instances
- Adding GPUs and installing CUDA libraries
- Creating and deploying from snapshots and images
- Working with instance groups
- Learn how to manage networking and compute resources on Google Cloud Platform
- Prepare for the Google Associate Cloud Engineer Exam
- Those who are preparing for the Associate Cloud Engineer exam
- Those looking to learn more about managing GCP networking and compute features
To get the most from this course, you should have some exposure to GCP resources, such as VCPs, VM Instances, Cloud Console, and Cloud Shell. However, this is not essential.
Welcome to Managing Network Resources. In this section, we're going to cover several network management topics. In this section, you'll learn how to add subnets to existing VPCs, how to expand CIDR blocks, and how to reserve static internal and external IP addresses. You'll also learn how to perform management tasks in Cloud Shell.
Join me in the next lesson where I'll show you how to add a subnet to an existing VPC.
Tom is a 25+ year veteran of the IT industry, having worked in environments as large as 40k seats and as small as 50 seats. Throughout the course of a long an interesting career, he has built an in-depth skillset that spans numerous IT disciplines. Tom has designed and architected small, large, and global IT solutions.
In addition to the Cloud Platform and Infrastructure MCSE certification, Tom also carries several other Microsoft certifications. His ability to see things from a strategic perspective allows Tom to architect solutions that closely align with business needs.
In his spare time, Tom enjoys camping, fishing, and playing poker.