This training course provides you with a deep dive into the various Python language features that you should be exploiting to write clean, concise, readable, and maintainable code - the Pythonic way!!
- Understand how to write Pythonic code
- Understand Python specific idioms
- Understand how to work with key collection data structures such as Tuples, Lists, Sets, and Dictionaries
- Understand how to work with Iterables and List, Set, and Dictionary Comprehensions
- Understand Lambda Functions, Generator Functions and Expressions and when and how to use them
- And finally, understand string formatters and formatting
- A basic understanding of the Python programming language
- A basic understanding of software development
- A basic understanding of the software development life cycle
- Software developers interested in learning how to write Python code in a Pythonic way
- Python junior level developers interested in advancing their Python skills
- Anyone with an interest in Python and how to use Python to write concise and elegant scripts for general purpose tasks
- [Jeremy] Okay, welcome back. Before we finish, let's do a quick recap of the content that we covered off and reviewed in this course. For starters, we gained an understanding of how to write Pythonic code. Then, we reviewed several of the more important Python specific idioms. Later, we reviewed key collection data structures, such as tuples, lists, sets, and dictionaries. We demonstrated the use of working with iterables and list, set, and dictionary comprehensions. Afterwards, we looked into using lambda functions, generator functions, and expressions. And then, finally, we gained an understanding of string formatters and formatting. Okay, that now concludes this course. Thank you again for your participation. We do hope you have enjoyed this course on Pythonic programming. Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions and/or comments regarding this course.
Jeremy is a Content Lead Architect and DevOps SME here at Cloud Academy where he specializes in developing DevOps technical training documentation.
He has a strong background in software engineering, and has been coding with various languages, frameworks, and systems for the past 25+ years. In recent times, Jeremy has been focused on DevOps, Cloud (AWS, GCP, Azure), Security, Kubernetes, and Machine Learning.
Jeremy holds professional certifications for AWS, GCP, and Kubernetes (CKA, CKAD, CKS).