Implementing a Solution
Advanced Deployment Techniques
In this course, you'll gain a solid understanding of the key concepts for Domain Three of the AWS Solutions Architect Professional certification: Deployment Management.
By the end of this course, you'll have the tools and knowledge you need to successfully accomplish the following requirements for this domain, including:
- Ability to manage the lifecycle of an application on AWS.
- Demonstrate ability to implement the right architecture for environments.
- Position and select most appropriate AWS deployment mechanism based on scenario.
- Demonstrate the ability to design a loosely coupled system.
This course is intended for students seeking to acquire the AWS Solutions Architect Professional certification. It is necessary to have acquired the Associate level of this certification. You should also have at least two years of real-world experience developing AWS architectures.
As stated previously, you will need to have completed the AWS Solutions Architect Associate certification, and we recommend reviewing the relevant learning path in order to be well-prepared for the material in this one.
This Course Includes
- Expert-led instruction and exploration of important concepts.
- 50 minutes of high-definition video.
- Complete coverage of critical Domain Three concepts for the AWS Solutions Architect - Professional certification exam.
What You Will Learn
- Planning a Deployment
- Meeting Requirements
- Selecting the Appropriate AWS Deployment
- Project Review
- AWS Deployment Services
Andrew is fanatical about helping business teams gain the maximum ROI possible from adopting, using, and optimizing Public Cloud Services. Having built 70+ Cloud Academy courses, Andrew has helped over 50,000 students master cloud computing by sharing the skills and experiences he gained during 20+ years leading digital teams in code and consulting. Before joining Cloud Academy, Andrew worked for AWS and for AWS technology partners Ooyala and Adobe.