In this course, you'll gain a solid understanding of the key concepts for Domain Two of the AWS Solutions Architect Professional certification: Costing.
By the end of this course, you'll have the tools and knowledge you need to successfully accomplish the following requirements for this domain, including:
- Demonstrate ability to make architectural decisions that optimize infrastructure and cost.
- Apply the appropriate AWS account and billing set-up options based on scenario.
- Ability to compare and contrast the cost implications of different architectures.
This course is intended for students seeking to acquire the AWS Solutions Architect Professional certification. It is necessary to have acquired the Associate level of this certification. You should also have at least two years of real-world experience developing AWS architectures.
As stated previously, you will need to have completed the AWS Solutions Architect Associate certification, and we recommend reviewing the relevant learning path in order to be well-prepared for the material in this one.
This Course Includes
- Expert-led instruction and exploration of important concepts.
- Complete coverage of critical Domain Two concepts for the AWS Solutions Architect - Professional certification exam.
What You Will Learn
- Billing models
- Instance types
- Cost optimization
About the Author
Andrew is an AWS certified professional who is passionate about helping others learn how to use and gain benefit from AWS technologies. Andrew has worked for AWS and for AWS technology partners Ooyala and Adobe. His favorite Amazon leadership principle is "Customer Obsession" as everything AWS starts with the customer. Passions around work are cycling and surfing, and having a laugh about the lessons learnt trying to launch two daughters and a few start ups.
Transcript unavailable for this lecture.