The hands-on lab is part of this learning path
Ready for the real environment experience?
In this Lab Challenge your AWS DevOps skills are put to the test. You'll need to complete several tasks using an existing continuous deployment stack built on AWS Developer Tools to complete the Challenge. The Lab Challenge simulates troubleshooting and performing updates in a real-world scenario.
With this Lab Challenge we are pushing you to the next level. Lab Challenges do not include full and complete instructions to help you along the way. This means you have to demonstrate your knowledge to the best of your abilities. You can check the status of your work by running checks that inspect the state of your Lab environment.
What will be assessed:
- AWS Troubleshooting proficiency
- AWS Developer Tools core concepts
- AWS Management Console proficiency
- AWS DevOps practitioners
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional candidates
- Strong knowledge of the AWS Developer Tools suite
- Completion of the AWS DevOps Engineer - Professional Learning Path or the AWS Developer Services for CI/CD Learning Path is recommended
To get more hands-on experience with AWS Labs, visit our Content Training Library.
About the Author
Matt has worked for multiple Fortune 500 companies as a DevOps Engineer and Solutions Architect. He is an AWS Certified Solution Architect - Associate, AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate and an AWS Certified Developer - Associate. He enjoys reading and learning new technologies.