Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions–70-532 Certification Preparation
For professionals who want to pass Microsoft's Azure 70-532 Certification Exam - Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions... you've come to the right place!
This exam covers a number of core topics directly relevant to the life of a developer building cloud native solutions for Azure. You're required to understand a breadth of subjects like virtual machine configuration and deployment, choosing amongst several competing data storage technologies, integrating with cloud identity solutions like Azure Active Directory, leveraging serverless Azure Functions and cloud-scale messaging with Service Bus and Event Hubs, and much more. The exam itself consists of multiple choice, case study, and other types of questions geared toward experienced Azure developers looking for official industry recognition of their expertise.
More specifically, the exam focuses on four key topic areas:
1. Creating and managing ARM-based Virtual Machines (30-35%)
2. Designing and implementing a storage and data strategy (25-30%)
3. Managing identity, application, and network services (15-20%)
4. Designing and implementing Azure PaaS compute, web, and mobile services (25-30%)
This learning path, in conjunction with your own practical experience building software for Azure, will provide a solid foundation in all these topic areas as you prepare to sit the exam.
Ready to get started? Let's go!
- April 9, 2018 - Added Learning Path Exam