Mastering The Microsoft Azure AZ-300 and AZ-301 Exams
Microsoft has recently released two Azure exams: AZ-300 and AZ-301. Whether your goal is to become a Cloud Architect or you need your staff to become Architects, this webinar will show you how our Learning Paths cover specific technologies and designs meant to smoothly manage a Microsoft Azure architecture, getting you ready to take the relative exams. Join Guy Hummel, Azure & Google Cloud Content Lead, and Thomas Mitchell, Azure Researcher & Trainer, to discover how to successfully prepare for these two exams and become a Microsoft Azure Architecture master. By passing both exams, you will become a Microsoft Certified Azure Solutions Architect Expert.
In this session you will learn more about what the exams cover, including:
– Developing, designing, deploying, migrating, integrating, and configuring an Azure infrastructure
– Determining workloads requirements
– Running workloads securely on Azure
– Implementing Azure authentication and securing data
– Designing a business continuity strategy
Watch this on-demand webinar to learn more about the Microsoft AZ-300 and AZ-301 exams.