Microsoft has recently released two Azure exams: AZ-300 and AZ-301. Whether your goal is to become an Azure Solutions Architect, or you are already working in the industry as a Solutions Architect, this webinar will show you what to expect and how to prepare for the exams. Our Learning Paths cover specific technologies and designs to seamlessly deploy, configure, and manage Microsoft Azure architecture.
Join Guy Hummel, Azure & Google Cloud Content Lead, and Thomas Mitchell, Azure Researcher & Trainer, to discover how to master the architecture and design solutions that run on Azure. Upon successful completion of both exams, you will hold the elite title as a Microsoft Certified Azure Solutions Architect Expert.
In this on-demand session, you will learn more about what the exams cover, including:
– Developing, designing, deploying, migrating, integrating, and configuring an Azure infrastructure
– Determining workloads requirements
– Running workloads securely on Azure
– Implementing Azure authentication and securing data
– Designing a business continuity strategy