Azure Logic Apps
The course is part of this learning path
Learn Configuring Serverless Computing on Azure with this course. Allowing cloud engineers to leverage serverless technologies to deploy solutions is vital to any enterprise. In this course you will learn to do this without the hassle of maintaining actual servers or virtual machines. In addition, this course provides a true insight into the creation of a 'Function App'. This is an interesting feature because creating a basic Function App is actually deceptively easy. Develop your skills with this course by learning exactly how to create a basic Function App.
We would recommend having an intermediate understanding of MS Azure along with knowledge of its principles and product offerings before starting, ensuring that you yield the maximum potential of the training content. This Azure training content is made up of 11 comprehensive lectures along with an overview and summary.
This course can also be found in the following Learning Paths:
- AZ-100 Exam Preparation: Microsoft Azure Infrastructure and Deployment
- AZ-101 Exam Preparation: Microsoft Azure Integration and Security
- Learn what serverless computing is and what it offers
- You’ll learn how to create an Azure Function in the Azure Portal and how to manage Azure Function App settings
- Learn how to create an automated workflow with Azure Logic Apps
- Learn about Event Grid and how to use it to monitor for changes in an Azure subscription
- Learn what Azure Service Bus is and how to use it
- IT professionals who are interested in earning Azure certification
- IT professionals who need to deploy and configure serverless resources in Azure
- Access to an Azure tenant to follow along with demos
- Moderate understanding of Azure
Related Training Content
In the next demonstration, we're going to monitor a resource group for changes using Logic Apps and Event Grid. However, before doing so, we need to make sure that the Event grid is registered within our Azure subscription. So to do this, we go into the Azure portal and browse to our subscription. From here, we scroll down to the bottom here where it says Resource providers. What we can do is filter by name. So we'll filter by event, and as we can see here, we don't have Event Grid registered with our subscription. So we're going to do this by registering and making sure it shows up as registered before we start with our next demonstration. And then we'll refresh it one more time, and as you can see here, I now have Event Grid registered with my subscription. So let's break off here and we'll head over into the next demonstration where we'll set up some monitoring of our resource group using Logic App and Event Grid.
Tom is a 25+ year veteran of the IT industry, having worked in environments as large as 40k seats and as small as 50 seats. Throughout the course of a long an interesting career, he has built an in-depth skillset that spans numerous IT disciplines. Tom has designed and architected small, large, and global IT solutions.
In addition to the Cloud Platform and Infrastructure MCSE certification, Tom also carries several other Microsoft certifications. His ability to see things from a strategic perspective allows Tom to architect solutions that closely align with business needs.
In his spare time, Tom enjoys camping, fishing, and playing poker.