Azure Logic Apps
The course is part of these learning paths
Learn Configuring Serverless Computing on Azure with this course. Allowing cloud engineers to leverage serverless technologies to deploy solutions is vital to any enterprise. In this course you will learn to do this without the hassle of maintaining actual servers or virtual machines. In addition, this course provides a true insight into the creation of a 'Function App'. This is an interesting feature because creating a basic Function App is actually deceptively easy. Develop your skills with this course by learning exactly how to create a basic Function App.
We would recommend having an intermediate understanding of MS Azure along with knowledge of its principles and product offerings before starting, ensuring that you yield the maximum potential of the training content. This Azure training content is made up of 11 comprehensive lectures along with an overview and summary.
This course can also be found in the following Learning Paths:
- AZ-100 Exam Preparation: Microsoft Azure Infrastructure and Deployment
- AZ-101 Exam Preparation: Microsoft Azure Integration and Security
- Learn what serverless computing is and what it offers
- You’ll learn how to create an Azure Function in the Azure Portal and how to manage Azure Function App settings
- Learn how to create an automated workflow with Azure Logic Apps
- Learn about Event Grid and how to use it to monitor for changes in an Azure subscription
- Learn what Azure Service Bus is and how to use it
- IT professionals who are interested in earning Azure certification
- IT professionals who need to deploy and configure serverless resources in Azure
- Access to an Azure tenant to follow along with demos
- Moderate understanding of Azure
Related Training Content
I hope you've enjoyed learning about configuring serverless computing in Azure, and the services that comprise the serverless computing platform in Microsoft Azure. Let's review what you've learned. In this course, you learned what serverless computing is and what it offers. You learned about Azure Functions, Azure Logic Apps, and how to use them to deploy serverless solutions in Azure. You saw how you can create a function in the Azure Portal and how to manage Azure Function App settings. In addition, you learned how to create an automated workflow using Azure Logic Apps. As we progressed through the course, you learned about Event Grid and how you can use it to monitor virtual machine changes in an Azure subscription.
Rounding out the course, you learned about Azure Service Bus and saw a demo that showed how to use it to update inventory. To learn more about configuring serverless computing in Azure, you can and should read Microsoft's published documentation. Be sure to also watch for new Microsoft Azure courses on Cloud Academy because we're always publishing new courses. Please give this course a rating, and if you have any questions or comments, please let us know. As always, thanks for watching and happy learning!
Tom is a 25+ year veteran of the IT industry, having worked in environments as large as 40k seats and as small as 50 seats. Throughout the course of a long an interesting career, he has built an in-depth skillset that spans numerous IT disciplines. Tom has designed and architected small, large, and global IT solutions.
In addition to the Cloud Platform and Infrastructure MCSE certification, Tom also carries several other Microsoft certifications. His ability to see things from a strategic perspective allows Tom to architect solutions that closely align with business needs.
In his spare time, Tom enjoys camping, fishing, and playing poker.