The Mirage, Las Vegas, NV
Join us at DevLearn, booth #628. Cloud Academy will be on-site to demo our new AI and GenAI training courses and labs for your tech teams. Plus, we’ll show you how to gain up to 7x higher training completion rates – through our skill assessments, scenario-based labs, and AI-assisted personalization.
- Phil Rosenthal – Creator, writer, and producer of Everybody Loves Raymond, and Netflix’s Somebody Feed Phil
- Chef Jeff Henderson – Award winning chef and New York Times bestselling author
- Josh Linkner – Entrepreneur, venture capitalist, and New York Times bestselling author
- Michelle Poler – Founder and author, Hello Fears
- … and many more
Check the full event speakers list here.
Learning Through Travel, Curiosity, and Food
Unlocking Your Potential
The Five Mindsets of Innovation
Measuring & Marketing Engagement & Impact: Critical Skills for L&D Leaders
Powering Up Performance with Workflow Learning
AI and Your L&D Role
Gamification For The Win! And Data to Prove It
- … and many other sessions
Check the full event agenda here.
Meet the Cloud Academy team at DevLearn!
You’ll have the opportunity to speak directly with our team representatives:
- Kaitlyn Funk – Strategic Account Executive | Sales department | email@example.com
- Nick Cassie – Strategic Account Executive | Sales department | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Taylor Thompson – Sales Engineer | Sales department | email@example.com
Cloud Academy is a sponsor of the event. Check the full sponsors list here.
Register for the event directly at this link!
See you there!