Great Wolf Lodge, Fitchburg, MA
Join us at NEAC2023. Cloud Academy will be on-site to demo our new AI and GenAI training courses and labs for your tech teams. Plus, we’ll show you how to gain up to 7x higher training completion rates – through our skill assessments, scenario-based labs, and AI-assisted personalization.
- Dr. Trudy Mandeville & Anne Devaney – TCP Program Manager
- Tom Stone – Sr. Research Analyst | i4cp
- Sarah A. Scala – President and Principal Consultant | M. Ed & OD, PCC
- Kymberly Dakin – M.Ed, Director | Voice Into Learning, LLC
- … and many more.
Check the full event speakers list here.
Become a Learning Super Hero: Strengthen Your Spidey “LearnSense”
L&D Technology: Key Findings from the Latest Industry Research
Positive ROI: Effective Mentoring for Workforce Development
Beyond Active Listening: The Head, Heart, & Hands Model in Professional Practice
Multipliers: How the Best Leaders Make Everyone Smarter
Effective Strategies to Compete for Talent in the Digital Marketplace
- … and many other sessions
Check the full event agenda here.
Meet the Cloud Academy team at NEAC2023!
You’ll have the opportunity to speak directly with our team representatives:
- David Murphy – Strategic Account Executive | Sales department | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bil Hugo – Key Account Manager | Sales department | email@example.com
Cloud Academy is a sponsor of the event. Check the full sponsors list here.
Register for the event directly at this link!
See you there!