Resiliency should be a key component of any production system. GKE provides numerous features focused on adding resiliency to your deployed containerized applications and services, allowing them to efficiently and reliably serve your applications and services.
This course is for developers or operations engineers looking to expand their knowledge of GKE beyond the basics and start deploying resilient production quality containerized applications and services.
Viewers should have a good working knowledge of creating GKE container clusters and deploying images to those clusters.
- Understand the core concepts that make up resiliency.
- Maintain availability when updating a cluster.
- Create an existing cluster scalable.
- Monitor running clusters and their nodes.
This Course Includes:
- 60 minutes of high-definition video
- Hands on demos
What You'll Learn:
- Course Intro: What to expect from this course
- Resiliency Defined: The key components of resiliency.
- Cluster Management: In this lesson we’ll cover Rolling Updates, Resizing a Cluster, and Multi-zone Clusters.
- Scalability: The topics covered in this lesson include, Load Balancing Traffic and Autoscaling a Cluster.
- Container Operations: In this lesson we’ll demo Stackdriver montitoring and take a look at the Kubernetes dashboard.
- Summary: A wrap-up and summary of what we’ve learned in this course.