Certified Developer—Associate Certification for AWS
Looking to acquire the AWS Certified Developer - Associate certification from Amazon? You've come to the right place. Based on the Certified Developer Associate exam guide, this learning path prepares you for the AWS Certified Developer Associate exam. On completing this learning path you will be able to:
- Understand the core AWS services, uses, and basic architecture best practices.
- Design, develop, and deploy cloud based solutions using AWS.
- Identify and recognize cloud architecture considerations, such as fundamental components and effective designs.
- Identify the appropriate techniques required to code a proper cloud solution.
- Recognize and implement secure procedures for optimal cloud deployment and maintenance.
- Demonstrate ability to implement the right architecture for development, testing, and staging environments.
- Develop and maintain applications written for Amazon Simple Storage Services (S3), Amazon DynamoDB, Amazon Simple Queue Service (SQS), Amazon Simple Notification Service (SNS), Amazon Simple Workflow Service (SWS), AWS Elastic Beanstalk, and AWS CloudFormation.
- Identify and implement best practices for debugging in AWS.
Do you have any AWS Certifications or are you studying for a new certification? Share your story in our community.