AWS Developer Certification: certified developer associate
Looking to acquire the AWS Certified Developer - Associate certification from Amazon? You've come to the right place!
Based on the Certified Developer Associate exam guide, this hands on orientated learning path prepares you for the AWS Certified Developer Associate exam. With over 22 hours of interactive content this learning path includes six video courses, 14 hands on labs blended with 9 quizz sessions to help prepare you for passing the AWS Certified Developer exam. Course content includes;
AWS Foundations: Learn to recognize and explain AWS compute and storage fundamentals, and to recognise and explain the family of AWS services relevant to the certified developer exam. This course provides you with snapshots of each service, and covering just what you need to know, gives you a good, high-level starting point for exam preparation.
Designing and Developing: An introduction to the AWS components that help us develop highly available, cost efficient solutions In this course we will:Understand the core AWS services, uses, and basic architecture best practices Identify and recognize cloud architecture considerations, such as fundamental components and effective designs.
Working with DynamoDB: An introduction to working with Amazon DynamoDB, a fully-managed NoSQL database service provided by Amazon Web Services. The course walks you through designing tables, and reading and writing data. We conclude with more advanced topics including secondary indexes and how DynamoDB handles very large tables.
Deployment and Security: Learn to Recognize and implement secure procedures for optimum cloud deployment and maintenance.Demonstrate ability to implement the right architecture for development, testing, and staging environments. In the second part of the course Amazon we cover deployment services CodeDeploy, CodePipeLine and CodeCommit.
Monitoring and Debugging: Identify and implement best practices for monitoring and debugging in AWS, and to understand the core AWS services, uses, and basic architecture best practices for deploying apps on AWS.
On completing this learning path you will be able to:
- Understand the core AWS services, uses, and basic architecture best practices.
- Design, develop, and deploy cloud based solutions using AWS.
- Identify and recognize cloud architecture considerations, such as fundamental components and effective designs.
- Identify the appropriate techniques required to code a proper cloud solution.
- Recognize and implement secure procedures for optimal cloud deployment and maintenance.
- Demonstrate ability to implement the right architecture for development, testing, and staging environments.
- Develop and maintain applications written for Amazon Simple Storage Services (S3), Amazon DynamoDB, Amazon Simple Queue Service (SQS), Amazon Simple Notification Service (SNS), Amazon Simple Workflow Service (SWS), AWS Elastic Beanstalk, and AWS CloudFormation.
- Identify and implement best practices for debugging in AWS.
Do you have any AWS Certifications or are you studying for a new certification? Share your story in our community.