When we saw how incredibly popular our blog post on Amazon Machine Learning was, we asked data and code guru James Counts to create this fantastic in-depth introduction to the principles and practice of Amazon Machine Learning so we could completely satisfy the demand for ML guidance. If you've got a real-world need to apply predictive analysis to large data sources - for fraud detection or customer churn analysis, perhaps - then this course has everything you'll need to know to get you going.
James has got the subject completely covered:
- What, exactly, Machine Learning can do
- Why and when you should use it
- Working with data sources
- Manipulating data within Amazon Machine Learning to ensure a successful model
- Working with Machine learning models
- Generating accurate predictions
Do you have questions on this course? Contact our cloud experts in our community forum.