SysOps Administrator – Associate Certification Preparation for AWS
Specifically designed to help you prepare for the AWS SysOps Administrator - Associate certification, this hands on orientated learning path provides over 28 hours of interactive content comprising 18 hands on labs and 6 video courses which have been carefully blended with practical scenarios to help you prepare for this practical orientated AWS certification. The certification demands that the candidate demonstrates the ability to deploy AWS solutions for different scenarios per AWS' best practices, troubleshoot, and tune AWS environments for performance.
The AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate certification requires its candidates to be comfortable deploying and managing full production operations on AWS. Hands on Labs comprise the majority of this learning path. With hands on Labs we learn how to;
- Create your first an EC2 Instance (linux)
- Create your first Cloud Storage bucket using Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3)
- Manage Instance Volumes using Amazon Elastic Block Storage (EBS)
- Create an Amazon RDS Database
- Create an Elasticache Cluster
- Master the Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
- Create a classic load balancer
- Work with Cloudwatch
- Work with Amazon EC2 Auto Scaling Groups
- Manage message queues using Amazon Simple Queue Service (SQS)
- Introduction to Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Advanced roles and group management using IAM
- Securing the VPC using public and private subnets
- Deploy a PHP application using Elastic Beanstalk
- Create an EBS backed Linux AMI
- Serve files using Amazon Cloudfront
- Deploy an application using CloudFormation
- Use Amazon S3 bucket policies and conditions to restrict access permissions
The certification exam also requires familiarity with the whole range of Amazon cloud services, and the ability to choose from among them the most appropriate and cost-effective combination that best fits a given project. The learning path courses include;
Foundations for SysOps Administrator: Walks you through the core AWS compute, storage, and service offerings you need to be familiar with for the AWS SysOps Administrator–Associate exam. This course provides you with snapshots of each service, and covering just what you need to know, providing you with a high-level starting point for exam preparation.
Designing Highly Available Fault Tolerant Scalable Systems: Teaches you to recognize and explain the core architecture principles of high availability, fault tolerance, and cost optimization.
Data Security: Learn to recognize and explain platform compliance for AWS, and be able to both recognize and implement secure procedures for optimum cloud deployment and maintenance, including understanding the shared responsibility
Deploying a business application: Run a hands on deployment of a simple business solution for a fictitious company Pizza Time.
Making out business application Highly Available: Use the practical skills we have learnt in labs to deploy a more scalable, available and durable version of our solution.