Training Tip #003: Set a goal
Not sure where to start your learning? Are there too many awesome cloud subjects you want to master? Let’s leapfrog over that option paralysis and let the experts help you out — let’s choose a certification learning path!
Why start with a certification?
The experts at big cloud providers and other groups have done the hard work to establish what is important to know at the beginner, intermediate, and advanced levels.
We build the learning framework. Now you just go in, climb up that ladder, and execute on all the cool learning opportunities we provide. Plus, along the way, you’ll find out new tangents that you’re interested in and you can follow those, too.
Some certification learning path added bonuses:
- Provide a step-by-step process
- Demonstrate having reached an industry-standard proficiency level
- Are a good short-term goal, approximately 3-6 months in total
Cloud Academy’s Certification Learning Paths
You’re sure to find something interesting in this list of all our current cert learning paths…
- AWS Certified Machine Learning
- AWS Certified Advanced Networking
- AWS Certified Big Data
- AWS Certified Security Specialty
- AZ-103: Microsoft Azure Administrator
- AZ-203: Microsoft Certified Azure Developer Associate
- AZ-500: Microsoft Certified Azure Security Engineer Associate
- DP-200: Implementing an Azure Data Solution
- DP-201: Designing an Azure Data Solution
- AZ-300: Solutions Architect – Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies
- AZ-301: Solutions Architect – Microsoft Azure Architect Design
Google Cloud Platform Certifications
- Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA) Exam Preparation
- Certified Kubernetes Application Developer (CKAD) Exam Preparation
- TOGAF 9 Foundation and Certified Level 1 and 2
- Preparation for the (ISC)² CISSP Certification (Preview)
- ITIL 4 Foundation Certification in IT Service Management
If you’re looking for something different, feel free to just jump right into your dashboard to find another learning path. If you’re not yet a Cloud Academy member, you can get started with any of our hundreds of learning paths with a 7-day free trial.
Training Tip #002: Set a training time reminder
Routines, routines, routines. As unsexy as they may sound, routines are the foundation for any sort of positive habit. Starting something new is hard, so use our training time reminders to get bite-sized chunks of study time on your calendar. After a few weeks of your new routine, you’ll be pleasantly surprised at how it becomes second nature.
You can quickly create these from your Cloud Academy dashboard. Just click “Add a Training Reminder” and boom — your time is booked.
PRO TIP: Choose a short amount of time to start (maybe 30 minutes), and make it a time when you are least likely to be distracted. Are you a morning person or a night owl? Whichever works for you, just try one of them and modify as needed. And get yourself a nice cup of tea or coffee, too.
That’s it! We’re here to help you make things simpler. Let us know your thoughts.
Training Tip #001: Install the app
We know it’s tough to stay on track. That’s why we’re introducing Cloud Academy’s new training tips to help you stay motivated to study. Let’s dive right into why we think this tip deserves the top spot.