New Content in the Training Library
In April, our Content Team released three new or updated learning paths, 15 courses, 18 hands-on labs, and six lab challenges! You can always find the latest content additions, as well as insight into what content we’re working on next, on our Content Roadmap.
A new set of machine learning labs has been added to the training library. These labs are based on the general machine learning concepts featured in the AWS Machine Learning certification. See the list of labs in the Data Science & AI section below.
- Google Cloud
- Microsoft Azure
- Data Science & AI
- New Product Features
- COURSE: Fundamentals of Streaming with Amazon Kinesis
- COURSE: Introduction to AWS Cost Management
- COURSE: Building Multi-Account AWS Infrastructure with Control Tower
- COURSE: Amazon Kinesis Data Streams Part 2
- LAB CHALLENGE: AWS Config Compliance Challenge
- HANDS-ON LAB: Amazon VPC Playground
- COURSE: Overview of Amazon Kinesis
- HANDS-ON LAB: Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) Playground
- HANDS-ON LAB: Handling S3 Objects Events With Lifecycle Policies and Server Access Logging
- LAB CHALLENGE: Amazon SQS Queue Creation Challenge
- HANDS-ON LAB: AWS CloudFormation Playground
- HANDS-ON LAB: Tracing Java Applications with AWS X-Ray
- COURSE: CloudWatch Metrics and Anomaly Detection
- COURSE: Introduction to Google Cloud Firestore and Datastore
- COURSE: UPDATE: Optimizing Google BigQuery
- COURSE: UPDATE: Introduction to Google BigQuery
- COURSE: UPDATE: Managing your Google Cloud Infrastructure
- LEARNING PATH: Google Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer Exam Preparation
- LAB CHALLENGE: Azure Data Factory Pipelines Challenge
- COURSE: Introduction to Microsoft Power Automate
- HANDS-ON LAB: Create Your First Azure Virtual Network
- HANDS-ON LAB: Azure API Management Policies and Security
- COURSE: Auditing and eDiscovery in Microsoft 365
- HANDS-ON LAB: Implementing a Scalable Storage Solution with Alibaba Object Storage Service
- LAB CHALLENGE: Alibaba Object Storage Service Basic Challenge
- HANDS-ON LAB: Creating an Alibaba Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
- LAB CHALLENGE: Alibaba Virtual Private Cloud Creation Challenge
- HANDS-ON LAB: Implementing Authentication in a Microservice Using the Serverless Framework
- HANDS-ON LAB: PowerShell Playground
- HANDS-ON LAB: C# Development Playground
- COURSE: Tablet Talk: Learn the Basics of CIDR and Netmasks in Ten Minutes
- LAB CHALLENGE: Serverless Framework Challenge
- HANDS-ON LAB: Serverless Framework Playground
- LEARNING PATH: Linux Administration Bootcamp
- HANDS-ON LAB: Git Based Terraform Template Management
- COURSE: Go Microservices & Kubernetes
- LEARNING PATH: Building and Deploying Microservices using the Serverless Framework
Data Science & AI
- HANDS-ON LAB: Testing Your Models in the Real World
- HANDS-ON LAB: Evaluating Binary Classification Models
- HANDS-ON LAB: Evaluating Model Predictions for Regression Models
- HANDS-ON LAB: Handling Missing Data
Check out the complete list, including links to sign up for future webinars and watch recordings of past ones, on our Webinars page.
Upcoming — click to register:
- June 10 Office Hours: AWS Certified Developer – Associate | Domain 3 of 5 – Development with AWS Services
Recent — click to view recording:
- Office Hours: AWS Certified Developer – Associate | Domain 2 of 5 – Security
- Pandas Like a Boss – Ep.5: How to Make Your Code Base More Efficient
- Pandas Like a Boss – Ep.4: How to Deal with Time Series Data
- Office Hours: AWS Certified Developer – Associate | Domain 1 of 5 – Deployment
- Building Skills and Tracking Results: a Tech Training Program That Works
Ongoing — click to register:
New Product Features
Changes to the way the product looks or works appear in the Cloud Academy Release Notes page.
- The Intelligence: Reports screen has a new look and new reports as well. More changes are on the way, but right now you can run these reports:
- Team Membership
- Content Progress
- Training Plan Progress
- User Skills
- Learning Path Content
- Training Plan Content
- When a learner starts a learning path, a window appears with an option to set a due date and self-assign the learning path as a Training Plan. This feature gives learners an easy way to take advantage of the features of a Training Plan.
- When a custom resource is obsolete, you can now outdate the resource in Content Engine. An outdated resource is available via direct link so that the functions that rely on that link still work. However, the outdated resource is not available via the content library.
- When learners are reviewing a text-based resource as part of a learning path, a new Mark as Complete button appears. The user clicks the button to indicate that they’re ready to move to the next step in the learning path.
The Invite a Guest option lets end users share a single course with up to 10 guests. The guests can complete the course in Cloud Academy for free.
As always, we use Cloud Academy Blog to keep you up-to-date on the latest technology and best practices. All of our new blogs, reports, and updates go directly to our Cloud Academy social media accounts. For the latest updates, follow and like us on the following social media platforms:
New Content: Featuring CKAD Labs in Consumable Sizes
New Content in the Training Library In May, our team of expert certification specialists released seven new or updated learning paths, 18 courses, 28 hands-on labs, and two lab challenges! Three very large CKAD hands-on labs (average duration over two hours each) have been refactore...
New Content: Platforms, Programming, and DevOps – Something for Everyone
This month our team of expert certification specialists released three new or updated learning paths, 16 courses, 13 hands-on labs, and four lab challenges! New content on Cloud Academy You can always visit our Content Roadmap to see what’s just released as well as what’s coming soon....
New Content: Focus on DevOps and Programming Content this Month
This month our team of expert certification specialists released 12 new or updated learning paths, 15 courses, 25 hands-on labs, and four lab challenges! New content on Cloud Academy You can always visit our Content Roadmap to see what’s just released as well as what’s coming soon. Ja...
New Content: Get Ready for the CISM Cert Exam & Learn About Alibaba, Plus All the AWS, GCP, and Azure Courses You Know You Can Count On
This month our team of intrepid certification specialists released five learning paths, seven courses, 19 hands-on labs, and three lab challenges! One particularly interesting new learning path is Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) Foundations. After completing this learn...
Constant Content: Cloud Academy’s Q3 2020 Roadmap
Hello — Andy Larkin here, VP of Content at Cloud Academy. I am pleased to release our roadmap for the next three months of 2020 — August through October. Let me walk you through the content we have planned for you and how this content can help you gain skills, get certified, and...
New Content: Alibaba, Azure Cert Prep: AI-100, AZ-104, AZ-204 & AZ-400, Amazon Athena Playground, Google Cloud Developer Challenge, and much more
This month, our Content Team released 8 new learning paths, 4 courses, 7 labs in real cloud environments, and 4 new knowledge check assessments. Not only that, but we introduced our very first course on Alibaba Cloud, and our expert instructors are working 'round the clock to create 6 n...